Frequently asked questions
How can I place my order?
What payment methods do you accept?
Alpha Bank IBAN: GR17 0140 2690 2690 0200 2006 100
Piraeus Bank IBAN: GR49 0172 1310 0051 3110 0332 529
National Bank of Greece IBAN GR55 0110 0970 0000 0970 0481 600
In case of transfer, please don’t forget to write your name in the transfer details. Any interbank fees should be paid by the depositor ('OUR' option).We also support PayPal, payable to email@example.com and cash on delivery with an additional charge.
What are the shipping rates?
Shipping rates are calculated by the weight of your order. We pack our products carefully so that they are protected during the shipping process and our standard domestic shipping method is by Speedex Courier. In case you prefer us to ship your order in any other way please advise us.
Rates for shipping inside Greece:
- Attica 2.90€ up to 2kg, +1.00€ for each additional kilo
- Rest of mainland Greece 3.20€ up to 2kg, +1.10€ for each additional kilo
- Greek islands 3.60€ up to 2kg, +1.30€ for each additional kilo
- Remote and distant areas in Greece Add +3.70€ to the above shipping costs. To find out if your area falls in this category click here.
- Cash on delivery +2.50€
- Saturday delivery +2.60€
- Time scheduled delivery: +3.70€
We’re happy to offer free shipping on orders over 35€ to anywhere in Greece!
For International shipping: After placing your order, we will contact you with the full amount of your purchase including shipping fees and taxes, as well as payment instructions.